Instrument Air Systems
GENERON provides a full range of Instrument Air Packages. These packages can be unitized with Primary Air Compression to reduce the overall package size and installation cost and time. GENERON® systems are compact and virtually maintenance free.
The compressed air, saturated with water vapor, flows through a bundle of GENERON® hollow-fibers. GENERON®Membranes allow water vapor to pass while the air remains and discharged as a dry product. A fraction of the dry air is redirected internally to sweep the permeated water vapor out of the module.
GENERON® Membrane Dryers perform with the lowest purge air loss for the highest possible efficiency-saving you time and money in the production process.
- Remote Operation
- Custom Controls and Automation
- Suitable for all Environments
- Factory Testing and On-Site Start-Up Training
- Onshore and Offshore Applications
- Low pressure drop, 2-3 psig
- No CFCs, compressors and heat exchanges to maintain
- No moving parts
- Adjustable dew point to -40°F (-40°C)
- No desiccant replacement required
Twin Tower Heatless Desiccant Dryer
GENERON® Heatless Desiccant Dryers consist of two towers containing a specialized material that absorbs the water vapor in the saturated compressed air stream. The amount of time that the saturated air remains in contact with the absorption material dictates the output air dew point (dryness) of the product.
When compressed air enters the GENERON® system through coalescing filters, 99.999% of oil, water and liquid contaminates are removed. The filtered air is then directed by the solid state controller to the on-line tower where saturated air and water vapor adhere to the desiccant in a process called “adsorption”.
While the on-line tower dries air, the off-line tower regenerates by purging the entrained moisture to atmosphere with a stream of dry air. The dry, clean air then exits the system through a dust removal filter into your plant distribution system.
GENERON® systems provide moisture free air down to a -40° or -100°F pressure dew point.
- Solid state controller and sensors
- Inlet and discharge filters
- Control air, tower pressure gauges, safety valves
- High performance switching & check valves
- ASME coded vessels and moisture indicator
- High humidity & Failure to switch alarm
- Pressure dew points to -100°F
- Remote contacts