Membrane Dryers - Dehydration Membranes
GENERON provides a full range of Instrument Air Packages. These packages can be unitized with Primary Air Compression to reduce the overall package size and installation cost and time. GENERON® systems are compact and virtually maintenance free.
The compressed air, saturated with water vapor, flows through a bundle of GENERON® hollow-fibers. GENERON®Membranes allow water vapor to pass while the air remains and discharged as a dry product. A fraction of the dry air is redirected internally to sweep the permeated water vapor out of the module.
GENERON® Membrane Dryers perform with the lowest purge air loss for the highest possible efficiency-saving you time and money in the production process.
- Remote Operation
- Custom Controls and Automation
- Suitable for all Environments
- Factory Testing and On-Site Start-Up Training
- Onshore and Offshore Applications
- Low pressure drop, 2-3 psig
- No CFCs, compressors and heat exchanges to maintain
- No moving parts
- Adjustable dew point to -40°F (-40°C)
- No desiccant replacement required
GENERON Related Products:
- Primary Air Compression Packages
- Process Skids-CH4/CO2 Separations, Gas Dehydration, Fuel Conditioning Skids
- Nitrogen Generators from 95 to 99.999% Purity
- Gas Booster Packages
- High Pressure Bottle Filling Packages
- Instrument Air Packages
- All Hazardous Area Classifications